Spring Clean Up
Dumpsters will be placed in the City’s parking lot located in downtown Fennville on the southwest corner of Main and Maple Streets. The City is asking that all collection traffic enter from West Fennville Street/South Maple Street.
The following restrictions apply to all disposed materials:
* No refrigerators, freezers, or air conditioners will be accepted; unless certification sticker is placed on item indicating that the Freon has been removed.
* No automotive/marine batteries will be accepted.
* No materials that are prohibited from disposal in TYPE II landfills (paints, solvents, oils, etc.) will be accepted. (Note: Paint cans that are open and contain only DRY paint will be accepted.)
* No propane cylinders will be accepted.
* No lawnmowers or small engines will be accepted unless the gasoline has been completely drained.
* No tires.
****Please note, the collection is open to residents and property owners with the City Limits only, staff will be asking everyone using the dumpsters to provide proof of residency or property ownership in the form of a photo ID and/or property ownership records.